Hi Daniel, Lisa, Howard, Ray and Nick (Sad I know all your names in the office) anyway a group of 6 of us have been attending 3 Weekly Quiz venues around the Pinner area for the past 5 years my favoruite being The Ascott where I haven’t missed a quiz for as far back as I can remember! I am running a charity quiz myself next week and I am looking for quiz questions and answers 2018 based. Can you help? Thanks Samantha, Pinner (North London-ish)
Hi Samantha, glad you like our work and delighted to help you with your charity night. Below I have provided 2018 based quiz questions, Enjoy!
Quiz Questions and Answers 2018
- Who directed the 2018 film Black Panther? Ryan Coogler
- Who won the International female solo artist at the 2018 Brit awards? Lorde
- Name the current Tottenham Hotspurs manager? Mauricio Pochettino
- How much does the prime minister earn: £143,462, £173,462 or £243,462? £143,462
- Which actor plays Mick Carter in Eastenders? Danny Dyer
- Which 2018 oscar winner was Born in 1958 and famously quoted “Speaking very generally, I find that women are spiritually, emotionally, and often physically stronger than men”? Gary Oldman
- True or False – In 2018 wild horses are officially extinct? True
- Which fast food chain had a “chicken crisis” forcing them to offer a limited menu due to lack of chicken being delivered? KFC
- Which country hosted the winter olympics? South Korea
Brooke Vincent, Max Evans and Jake Quickenden all appeared on which reality TV show? Dancing On Ice on TV
We hope you enjoyed our ‘Quiz Questions and Answers 2018’ blog and like always we would love to hear from you! Let us know what you want us to blog next, if you have a subject thats giving you trouble or a quiz for an event you need help with let us do the work!
Hello Weekly Quizzers! We had a fantastic time at the pub 18 Exhibition and it was great to meet loads of new people in the industry. We managed to give away 10’s of thousands of free sweets and even offered an exclusive show package offer. In this blog we will discuss what happened on the day and the aftermath.
Pub 18 Exhibition Fun
We didn’t want to just attend the pub 18 exhibition we wanted to leave a huge impression! So.. we showed up with the Riddler and the Joker!
From left to right we have: Ray, Howard, Daniel, Dave and Neil:
Our team were excited for the exhibition as we hadn’t previously attended before. It was a real success, meeting lovely people and enjoying lots of free samples (The hot dogs were amazing.. Well according Ray that is)
As a pub quiz company it would be fitting to leave this part of the blog with a questions.. Will be be back next year? Find out below…
We spoke to hundreds of people at the event and we had a great response. Venues loved the show offer we had and didn’t hesitate to book with us! (Click If you are looking for a quiz master) As Weekly Quiz continues to grow our focus next year will be to attend MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER!
Get in touch
If you attended the exhibition and you own or manage a venue, why not get in touch with us about our quiz night packages. We can tailor make a night suited to any audience, running 140 quizzes next week alone theres nothing we haven’t been asked for. Our exhibition offer runs out April 2018, if you attended the exhibition and cannot remember what the offer was please contact us below asking for more details:
Hi everyone at Weekly Quiz, I love playing the quiz at the Black Lion West Hampsted and came across your website from the quiz sheets. I am running a charity quiz night at my son’s school and we would love some good quiz questions for kids. Thanks for your time, Hayley from North London.
Hi Hayley, great to hear from you and we are very happy that you enjoy our weekly quiz at the Black Lion. Below are “quiz questions for kids” we have used at schools and events and they have gone down very well.
Quiz Questions for Kids
TV and film
- In The Simpsons – What colour are the shorts that Bart Simpson normally wears? Blue
- In the James Bond movies, what does ‘Q’ stand for? Quartermaster
- In the Star Wars films, which two actors played Obi Wan Kenobi? Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor
- In the Fast & Furious films, which was the first film to feature The Rock as agent Luke Hobbs. Was it: A) 2 Fast 2 Furious B) The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift C) Fast Five D) Fast & Furious 6? C) Fast Five
- Which fictional character lived at 221b Baker Street? Sherlock Holmes
Maths and Science
- A convex shape curves outwards. True or False? True
- What remains when you divide a bakers dozen by the number of blind mice in the nursery rhyme? 1 (13 ÷ 3)
- Where would you hurt if you were kicked in the patella? Knee or Kneecap
- What is the fifth planet in our solar system? Jupiter
- What is the next number in the sequence: 2, 7, 17, 37, 77…? 157 (double and add 3)
Around the world
- What is the capital city of Afghanistan? Kabul
- New Jersey, New Mexico, New York. Which other American state begins with `New`? New Hampshire
- Which country has the international car registration code C? Cuba
- What is the biggest country (In area): Jamaica, Japan or Jordan? Japan
- What famous address is found at the postcode, SW1A 2AA? 10 Downing Street
We hope you enjoyed our ‘Quiz Questions for Kids’ blog and if you are looking for other free quiz questions check out our other quiz blogs. If you are looking for something more specialist fill in the form below and request a blog.