Hi Weekly Quiz, I am running a charity quiz night and I need some true or false quiz questions so I can run a heads and tales game. I want to raise money by charging people to play and the last person standing will win a prize. Many thanks, Kevin, Redhill in Surrey.
Hi Kevin, hope you are well. Below is some of our most popular true or false quiz questions we have used over the years. It will be perfect for your event and please let us know how it goes.
True or false Quiz Questions
- 6 American states have a border with Mexico?
- Red Bull was created by an Austrian company in 1987
- Alexandra Burke’s mother was the lead singer in the Grammy award winning band“Eternal” (Play our X factor quiz)
- Twitter was founded by Jeff Bezos?
- Nicolas Cage and Michael Jackson both married the same woman?
- Japan and Russia have still not signed a peace treaty so technically they’re still at war
- Made a dame in 2017, Olivia De Havilland was born in Tokyo
- The profession of Maurice Gatsonides the inventor of the speed camera was also a rally driver?
- Franklin D. Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt were related?
- Mercury is also referred to as “The Evening Star”?
True or false Quiz Questions Answers
- False (She was in Soul II Soul) More aboutAlexandra Burke’s mother Melissa Bell
- False (He founded Amazon)
- True (Lisa Marie Presley)
- False – Its Venus
We hope you enjoyed our free “True or false quiz questions” blog. If you have a pub quiz that you are hosting and need questions about a particular subject get in touch and we will blog them free of charge. Just fill in the form below and let us know what you want us to post next.