This blog is all about funny quiz answers that we have seen since we started hosting quiz nights. Weekly Quiz have hosted thousands of of pub quizzes over the last 10 years and below are some amazing answers players thought were right (Believe it or not hey are all 100% real)
- Which famous man had the “I Have a Dream” speech?
- What is the capital of Peru?
- Complete this saying ” Back To the Drawing….”
- Who created the ford motor company?
- In which field was satyajit ray associated?
- In Reality TV what does TOWIE stand for?
- What year was Michael Jackson born?
- What is the spanish word for love?
- What is the capital city of Turkey?
- What is the name of the Big brother after show that Rylan Clarke presents?
Funny Quiz Answers
- Luther Vandross (Actual answer: Martin Luther King)
- P (Actual answer: Peru)
- Room (Actual answer: Board)
- Harrison Ford (Actual answer: Henry Ford)
- Football Field (Actual answer:The Film industry)
- The Only Week In Essex (Actual answer: The only way is Essex)
- 1858 (Actual answer:1958)
- Loveo (Actual answer: Amor)
- Turkey City (Actual answer: Ankara)
- Big Sister (Big brothers bit on the side)
Love a pub quiz? If you are looking to play a quiz have a look at our Quiz Finder page to find your local venue. We would also love to hear your feedback on our “Funny Quiz Answers” blog and if you would like to add to the list fill in the form below.