These are the best quizmaster questions that have sparked conversation and huge debates in our venues over the last month. Test your family and friends to find out who is smart enough to join your quiz team.
- In which decade were Postcodes first introduced in the UK? 1950
- Which supermarket chain owns Argos? Sainsburys
- Which Italian pasta sauce’s name translates into “angry” in English due to the inclusion of chili peppers? Arrabiata Sauce
- True or False – The profession of Maurice Gatsonides the inventor of the speed camera was also a rally driver? True
- There are now estimated to be more of these in the UK than there are people. The question is : Nomophobia is a fear related to what? Mobile Phones
- Which BBC Comedy Drama series is based on a trilogy of memoirs written by Jennifer Worth? Call the Midwife
- John Altman released the autobiography “In the Nick of Time”, the title of which is a pun on the character he played in which British Soap Opera? Eastenders
- Which comedian starred in the 1980s comedy series “Sorry”? Ronnie Corbett
- How many letters are there in a Countdown conundrum?
- Which couple won celebrity Love Island 2017? Kem and Amber (Kem Cetinay and Amber Davies)
- Geraldine Rees was the first female to complete what major sporting event? The Grand National
- Nick Kyrgios is a big name in which sport? Tennis
- In 2012 Sergio Aguero famously scored the goal that won the Premier League titlefor Manchester City on the final day of the season. Who were the opponents? QPR
- Following the Berlin Olympics of 1936, when was the next time that the Summer Olympic games were held? 1948
- In Formula 1, what does the term DRS mean? Drag Reduction System
1 Questions 5 Answers
Q: Name the top 5 highest mountains on Earth
- Mount Everest
Love a pub quiz?
Get more Quizmaster questions or find local venues holding quizzes every night of the week by following us on Facebook: