Hi everyone at Weekly Quiz, I love playing the quiz at the Black Lion West Hampsted and came across your website from the quiz sheets. I am running a charity quiz night at my son’s school and we would love some good quiz questions for kids. Thanks for your time, Hayley from North London.
Hi Hayley, great to hear from you and we are very happy that you enjoy our weekly quiz at the Black Lion. Below are “quiz questions for kids” we have used at schools and events and they have gone down very well.
Quiz Questions for Kids
TV and film
- In The Simpsons – What colour are the shorts that Bart Simpson normally wears? Blue
- In the James Bond movies, what does ‘Q’ stand for? Quartermaster
- In the Star Wars films, which two actors played Obi Wan Kenobi? Alec Guiness and Ewan McGregor
- In the Fast & Furious films, which was the first film to feature The Rock as agent Luke Hobbs. Was it: A) 2 Fast 2 Furious B) The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift C) Fast Five D) Fast & Furious 6? C) Fast Five
- Which fictional character lived at 221b Baker Street? Sherlock Holmes
Maths and Science
- A convex shape curves outwards. True or False? True
- What remains when you divide a bakers dozen by the number of blind mice in the nursery rhyme? 1 (13 ÷ 3)
- Where would you hurt if you were kicked in the patella? Knee or Kneecap
- What is the fifth planet in our solar system? Jupiter
- What is the next number in the sequence: 2, 7, 17, 37, 77…? 157 (double and add 3)
Around the world
- What is the capital city of Afghanistan? Kabul
- New Jersey, New Mexico, New York. Which other American state begins with `New`? New Hampshire
- Which country has the international car registration code C? Cuba
- What is the biggest country (In area): Jamaica, Japan or Jordan? Japan
- What famous address is found at the postcode, SW1A 2AA? 10 Downing Street
We hope you enjoyed our ‘Quiz Questions for Kids’ blog and if you are looking for other free quiz questions check out our other quiz blogs. If you are looking for something more specialist fill in the form below and request a blog.