Hi Weekly Quiz, I wondered if you could blog Pub quiz questions and answers UK based. I host the Dog and Duck quiz in Leeds and we are having an “Everything British” party. Kind Regards, Patrick, Leeds.
Hi Patrick, Below we have blogged UK based knowledge for you to use at your next quiz. Please let us know if you are happy with them.
Pub Quiz Questions and Answers UK
- Grace and Favour was a spin off from which famous UK sitcom?
- Which club won both the League Cupand FA Cup in 1993?
- Which country oft he UK did the Romans refer to as Cambria?
- How many years of marriage did Queen Elizabeth II celebrate in November 2017?
- Sophie Faldo was rowned winner of which TV show in 2017?
- Which British coin was first issued in 1982?
- From which English county did the Tolpuddle Martyrs originate?
- What is the second biggest selling daily news paper in the UK behind the Sun?
- Which Welshman narrated the 2000 film The Grinch?
- Deafened Oil is the anagram of which English writer?
- How much is it to buy Mayfair on a standard UK monopoly board?
- Preston is a city in which English county?
- In which city do the Ospreys rugby union team play their home matches?
- Who is known as “The first Lady of British Musical Theatre”?
- What kind of power plants are Sizewell and Sellafield in the U.K.?
Answers to the Pub Quiz Questions and Answers UK
- Are You Being Served?
- Great British Bake Off
- Daily mail
- Anthony Hopkins
- Daniel Defoe
- Elaine Paige
Make sure you check out our other free quiz blogs and we hope you enjoyed our “pub quiz questions and answers UK” if you have a suggestion for our next post please contact us below.