Hello Weekly Quiz, I attend your quiz at the Ox Row Inn every Monday (Find the venue) and now I am looking to run my own quiz. Its only a one off quiz for a friends birthday and I wondered if you could blog free quiz questions food and drink based? Thanks, Helen from Salisbury.
Hi Helen, we have had many requests recently and we are going to blog everyones suggestions eventually but we have to prioritise yours as your all ready a Weekly Quizzer! We hope you enjoy our food and drink questions and they come in use.
Free quiz questions food and drink
1. Which KFC product features a chicken breast fillet with lettuce, mayonnaise
and spicy flavouring inside a sesame seed bun?
2. Which drink is apparently made in Scotland from girders?
3. Which Leicestershire town is considered the traditional source of commercial
and artisan made pork pies?
4. Which animal does venison come from?
5. What ‘S.T.’ is the day on which pancakes are traditionally eaten?
6. Plastic bottles of skimmed milk usually have what colour caps?
7. Which Derbyshire village lends its name to a tart made with pastry, cake
crumbs, jam and covered in almonds?
8. Name the dish – Indian curried soup translated as “pepper water”.
9. In the UK, what name is given to a thin slice of bacon?
10. Which pizza usually consists of a cheese and tomato base with pieces of ham
1. Zinger Burger
2. Irn Bru
3. Melton Mowbray
5. Shrove Tuesday
If you like our questions we want to hear from you, have a function and you need some quiz questions? Want us to test your knowledge about a particular subject? Fill in the form below…