“Hi Weekly Quiz, I currently host a quiz for my family every sunday but they keep telling me the questions are way to hard! can you post free easy quiz questions and answers to print? I just cannot get it right. Cheers Stanley” from Swindon.
Hello Stanley, believe it or not it’s not easy to make an easy quiz (if that makes sense) You need to make the questions fun but not allow players to get 100% or you are at risk of being boring. Below are your free easy quiz questions and answers to print… Enjoy!
Free Easy Quiz Questions And Answers To Print
Round 1: History
- What year did World War one begin?
- How many years did Queen Victoria Reign for, 61 years, 63 years or 65 years?
- Who was the British Prime Minister in 1993?
- What was the first mass produced car model?
- Which UK TV channel started broadcasting in 1964?
Round 2: Olympics
- Which city was the first to hold the Summer games twice?
- In which year were the first modern Olympic Games held, 1892, 1896 or 1900?
- Name the British Athlete who won the Gold medal for Women’s Javelin at the 1984 games?
- What do the 5 Olympic rings represent?
- Which of the 5 continents that compete in the Olympic games have never held the Olympic Games?
Round 3: Who Am I?
- I was the seventh son of Olive May when I was born on December 9, 1957, I have achieved fame as a singer, actor, game show and chat show host and played Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat both on stage and the 1999 film version?
- I was born on 8 January 1937 in Tiger Bay, Cardiff, Wales, my middle name is Veronica and I’ve recorded four Bond themes although my first attempt was rejected by producers?
- I was born Reginald Kenneth Dwight in Pinner on 25 March 1947 and achieved global fame as a pianist, singer, songwriter and performer. I once appeared at the Hollywood Bowl dressed as a duck.
- I was an American singer, actor, and producer and one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. I was born on December 12, 1915 and passed away on May 14, 1998. During my career I founded a band of musicians affectionately known as the “Rat Pack” and founded my own record label “Reprise Records”.
- I was born 20 January 1971, am an English singer, songwriter and record producer. I am frontman and lead vocalist of one of Britain’s most successful “Boy bands” as well as a solo artist in my own right and was the head judge on The X Factor for three years.
Round 4: General Knowledge
- Which African country has Kampala as it’s capital?
- On which date in 2016 did the UK hold its EU membership referendum?
- Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off which type of creature on stage in Iowa in 1982: A bat, a rat or a chicken?
- Which country calls its parliament the ‘Knesset’?
- Cludeo – Name the missing suspect – Reverend Green, Miss Scarlett, Mrs Peacock, Colonel Mustard, Mrs White and who else?
Round 5: Spelling
Round 6: Five decades of Movies
- 1960’s : Can you name the film that the famous quote “They call me Mister Tibbs!” came from
- 1970’s : Who sang the main theme song to the James Bond Film Moonraker?
- 1980’s : Which actor plays Marty McFly in the ‘Back to The Future’ trilogy?
- 1990’s : In the film ‘The Silence of the Lambs’, which actor played the part of Hannibal Lector
- 2000’s : Who played the US President in the film Love Actually, Hugh Grant, Michael Douglas or Billy Bob Thornton?
Answers – Free Easy Quiz Questions And Answers To Print
Round 1: History Answers
- 63 years
- John Major
- Ford Model T
Round 2: Olympics Answers
- Tessa Sanderson
- The five continents
Round 3: Who Am I? Answers
- Donny Osmond
- Shirley Bassey (who originally recorded a song for Thunderball titled “Mr Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” which was rejected by the producers)
- Elton John
- Frank Sanatra
- Gary Barlow
Round 4: General Knowledge Answers
- June 23rd
- A bat
- Professor Plum
Round 5: Spelling Answers
Round 6: Five decades of Movies Answers
- In the Heat if the Night
- Shirley Bassey
- Michael J Fox
- Anthony Hopkins
- Billy Bob Thornton
The “free easy quiz questions and answers to print” Blog was suggested by a subscriber and it costs nothing! Courtesy of Weekly Quiz if you have a quiz you want to suggest just fill in the form below: