Hi Guys, love your website and I thought I would message you as I am a stranded Australian man that has been asked to host a pub quiz in London. Can you blog easy trivia questions and answers to print? Thanks alot Marc, Putney, London.
G’day Marc, I know Trivia Nights are popular in Australia and you guys have some fantastic quiz masters. Below we have blogged your Easy Trivia Questions and Answers as requested enjoy and let us know what you think.
Easy Trivia Questions and Answers
- Which ancient Greek writer and philosopher wrote the Iliad and the Odyssey?
- In which decade was Halley’s comet last visible from Earth?
- How many buildings in London are taller than One Canada Square: 1, 2 or 3?
- Begging with the letter ‘V’ What is the The capital of the Seychelles? It also shares a name with which former British Monarch?
- What was the first name of the Kray twins’ mother?
- Domino’s pizza: What is the total number of dots shown on the domino tile?
- Which social media company logo was redesigned in 2012, with a more aerodynamic shape, a haircut, and an upturned beak?
- Which Japanese car manufacturer uses a logo with 6 stars within an oval?
- Which type of bird is featured on Swarovski (jewellers) logo?
- Which international delivery service has an arrow “hidden” within it’s logo?
- The Italian word “scusa” translates to what in English?
- First achieved in 1954, Roger Bannister was the first man to run the mile in under what time?
- In the name of the MOBO Awards, handed out each year in a particular field of entertainment, what does the M stand for?
- Released in 2013, what is the highest grossing animated film of all time?
- What is the connection between the 4 answers?
- 1 (TheShard)
- Twitter (blue bird)
- Fed Ex
- 4 Minutes
- Madonna singles (Specifically Number 1 Madonna singles)
Get in touch
I know we have called this blog “Easy Trivia Questions and Answers” but there is some really tricky questions to that will challenge anyone. An easy quiz doesn’t mean every question has to be simple in fact when all the questions in a quiz are too easy it can become boring. Let us have your feedback below and if you have a partiular subject you would like us to blog about fill in the form below.