This blog is all about capital city quiz questions as asked for by Nathan from Hertfordshire (See below) If you want us to blog free questions about a particular subject fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
Hi everyone at WQ, It has been snowing like crazy in Hertfordshire and all the family are home and bored. I started to fire quiz questions at them but quickly run out. Can you blog some capital city quiz questions? Thanks, Nathan from Hatfield.
Capital City Quiz Questions
- What is the capital city of Ghana?
- Lisbon is the capital of which European country
- Which country has a capital city beginning with the letter Z: Hungary, Czech Republic or Croatia?
- Rabat is the capital of which African country?
- Which capital city has a larger population: London or Cairo?
- Tehran is the capital city of which of the following countries? Iran, Iraq or Indonesia?
- The Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is located in which capital city?
- True or false – Ottawa is the capital of Canada?
- What part of Finland is the capital Helsinki: North, East, South or West?
- Baku is the largest city on the Caspian Sea and the capital of which country?
- Which of these is the correct spelling of the capital city of Venezuela: Caracas, Cararas or Carakas?
- What is the capital city of Senegal?
- Sredets, Krasno selo, and Vazrazhdane are all districts that can all be found in which capital city? (More info)
- The Arc de Triomphe is a famous landmark in which European capital city?
- What is the capital city of India?
Capital City Quiz Questions Answers
- Croatia (Zagreb)
- New Delhi
We hope you enjoyed the blog and would love to hear your feedback. If you are in need for a quiz master to host your next occasion check our the Weekly Quiz site and leave the stress to us.